Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Precious friends

Assalamualikum

p/s: click the song below before you start to read this stuff, TQ ^^,



Actually this post is dedicated specially to my schoolmates when I was in SMK Dr Megat Khas ( 2006-2010)




I've been there for 5 years and surely I grabbed maximally the memories which I could, either bad or sweet. And those memories I've planted nicely in my heart. InsyaAllah i'll never forget them. The purpose of this post being published is I want to appreciate and tell you all how much precious you are. I could said that friends are the most important ingredient in this recipe of life. But we must remember that friendship that built in the way of Islam's teachings is sweeter and even will be last longer.


Muhd Ridzwan
I don't know why I put him 1st in this list of friends
Here I beg you to forgive me for all my mistakes that I did, I know sometimes they're irritating and annoying, but trust me itu hanya gurauan semata-mata. Moshi-moshi ^^,


Syed Hasif

Hmm.. thank you for making me laughing on and on, and be part of my group during discussions in the class. (ada kan? aku pon ingat2 lupa)


Siti Nur Haniza
Owh here the "kecik" one in my list. HAHAHAHA. thanks for accompany me during breakfasting, and it is my pleasure teaching you some subjects when we was in Form 5.

Siti Amalia
This is Amalia, the professor-to-be, the marine-researcher-to-be, ahahah. wishing you gudluck in matriculation. Thanks to be a part of my additonal mathematics study group.


Mior Ashrul

ok, this is the most stylo one in the list. Thanks for borrowing me your blazer when I got some events, you are one of my friends which keep asking me when I'm going to fly even we are not in the same class during high school. Thanks for your "keprihatinan" :)


Syamimi

Thanks for understanding me, a good listener, a fast-making-decision girl, and thanks for everything.

Siti Nur Amera

Here is our lawyer-to-be in the future. Thanks for being my company during each Anugerah Cemerlang I attended. ( kan? kan?) Congratulation for all your achievements.



Muhd Fadzil

Even I don't know you very well, but you are one of my best tuition friend I ever had. Thanks for your tunjuk ajar. Do well in the future, I know you want to have a study in UIA, insyaAllah ONE DAY!

Kak Sabrina
Owh this one is the senior in my list. Thanks akak for spending a precious time with me during we work together. You are such a motherly and kind sister.




Muhd Adhwa
When it comes about camping or "kursus" that I attend, here is the one who always "terserempak" and become my partner during all the program. I hope you will be the student of Usuluddin one day. hehehe


Dashpreet Kaur
This person always praise me with her wonderful and sometimes weird quotes, she called me Beliau which i don't know the reason is. HAHAHA..

Suriatie
Owh this is my jiran tetangga and also schoolmate. Hahahaha. Thanks for everything and sorry for every each single mistakes.


Nurul Najah
This is my syarahan partner, we always practising together. Thanks ^^,



That's all I just want to share with you.
I hope you all will keep in touch with me as I am in Egypt. Pray for me, hoping I can go through the barriers during my studies. I'm wishing you Good Luck and All the best.

*siapa tiada dlam list nie, I'm terribly sorry, It doesn't mean that you are not my friends.

Assalamualaikum.


No comments:

Post a Comment